We care about your privacy
We know that data privacy is of utmost importance to you, and we want you to enjoy your interaction with us whilst knowing that we value and handle your Personal Data with utmost care.
This is the privacy notice of SANNAM S4 Group T/A Seamless. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to SANNAM S4 Group of Companies (“Sannam S4”). The controllers of your Personal Data are one or more of the Sannam S4 entities.
Certain partner universities/service partners will have access to the Personal Data shared with us. If, and when, they undertake data processing activities, the provisions of the applicable data privacy legislation will apply.
This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out what information we collect from you and the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“Personal Data”) and other information as detailed out below.
We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality with utmost seriousness. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their Personal Data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
Our policy complies with local data protection laws, including those required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your Personal Data. We do this now, through this privacy notice and you can also visit knowyourprivacyrights.org for more information.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
What data do we collect?
- The Personal Information that you give to us, e.g., when you create an account, fill in a form, participate in a survey, login on our websites, contact us, provide feedback, send us an email, call us, select/fill in your preferences on our website, share content on Sannam S4’s website or publicly share information with Sannam S4 on social media.
- Data collected from other legitimate sources such as Sannam S4 promotional partners, from public sources, data from your interaction with our advertising, or Personal Data that is part of your profile on a social network and that you have made available to us.
- We may collect such information when it is necessary for business purposes such as personal information from clients, customers, employees, contractors, and other individuals. We may collect information like the contact details and organisational roles of our clients, suppliers, and other business contacts. Typically, this information includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and job titles.
- We record information such as your geographical location, Company/University name, telephone number, partnership preference. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the services on our website and how we perform in providing the service to you. We use the information to analyse the visitors through the use of Google Analytics or a third-party service provider.
Why do we process your Personal Data?
Contractual Obligation: When you are receiving service from us or have received some services earlier from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide you with our services and direct marketing
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website
Legitimate Interests: We may process the information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, in doing so. Where we process your information on this basis, we do it after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our services
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- informing you about upcoming events, conclaves, your subscriptions, etc
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Legal Obligation: We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation. This may include sharing your personal information for specific purposes provided to us.
Sharing with a third party: Your information may be stored, transferred or used by a third party who provides services directly on behalf of Sannam S4. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not extend to any third party or any third-party sites linked to this website. Please note that once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it and we accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Other lawful purposes: We collect and use Personal Data for all other lawful purposes related to our business and in furtherance of the fulfilment of the lawful contract. This may include instances like maintaining contact with clients, keeping clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and notifying them of service offerings, seminars, and other events we organize.
What are your rights over your Personal Data?
Whenever we ask you to provide us with any Personal Data, you will be told why we need it and how it will be used. Your Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, or any other further purposes notified to you at the time of collection of data. If you choose not to provide Personal Data when we ask you, you may have limited access to the services we can offer you. For example, if you do not provide your e-mail address, we cannot send you the updates.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- To access the Personal Data held by Sannam S4 about you.
- To have your Personal Data corrected, for example, if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- To opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by writing to us at email@example.com
- To restrict or object to the processing of Personal Data or request erasing Personal Data (Provided your request is reasonable and your reason is listed in Article 17 of the GDPR. You can make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The right to complain to the appropriate data protection authority.
If you have a query or wish to exercise your rights, please write to us at email@example.com.
Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by sending us a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information, you may contact us at email@example.com If you wish to no longer receive marketing materials or receive further contact please follow this link to unsubscribe at any time. This may limit the service we can provide to you and fulfilment of the business contract you might have entered with us.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Complaint about any information
We attempt to moderate content on our website. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall take appropriate actions while we investigate.
How you can complain:
- If a dispute is not settled, then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
Your consent matters
Personal information provided to Sannam S4 through our website is provided voluntarily by you. If at any time you choose to withdraw your consent in respect of your personal information, unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Third-party advertising on our website
We may display the Logos/names of third parties on our website. You may wish to contact these third parties for services; we do not have control over technologies or the data that these parties may ask from you. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
Data may be processed outside the European Union
We may use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained could be processed outside the European Union in the United States of America, UAE, China, India, Singapore, Japan, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Malaysia and Australia. We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- the processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- All email communications are encrypted and appropriate safeguards are used for secure communications.
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors within the corporate group include transfer clauses that ensure appropriate legal safeguards of personal data
Aged under 18?
- We do not provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- We collect data about all users and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
The data you share with us is secured
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust marks in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defense in court.
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages and content we display on our website
- Analysis of Cookie data for marketing and performance
- To track your information for Marketing communication
How can I control my cookies?
Browser controls – You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookiesorgand AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Privacy Notice Review
In case you have any questions or grievances regarding anything covered in this privacy note, you can contact the grievance officer on email@example.com
If you have any queries about our privacy practices or the implementation thereof or notice any discrepancy in our database in relation to you, you may address such matters to firstname.lastname@example.org